If you are one of those people who still are having problems, please try the following instructions. This is called a "double re-scan" which helps to clear out any memory of channel reception, and can possibly be the answer to your reception issues after work is performed on our equipment.
Try it and let us know if you are still having issues email@example.com.
Your feedback helps us to serve you better.
Many thanks and we appreciate your patience.
Many consumers already know about the need to run the “scan” function on their digital converter
boxes or digital TV sets periodically following the June 12 digital TV transition. Scanning searches for and “remembers” the available digital broadcast channels.
But in some cases where stations moved their digital frequencies on June 12, simple scanning may not be enough. There is a procedure – sometimes called “double re-scanning” – that can clear your box’s memory of saved channels. These earlier scans may have saved channel information that is now incorrect.
There are five simple steps to a double re-scan for a converter box or digital TV, which are as follows:
- Disconnect the antenna from the box or digital TV
- Re-scan the box or digital TV without the antenna connected. As with any scan follow the on-screen instructions or owner’s manual for your device
- Unplug the box or digital TV from the electrical outlet for at least one minute
- Reconnect the antenna to the box or digital TV and plug the unit into the electrical outlet.
- Rescan the box or digital TV one more time.